go-ipfs 0.4.3 has , and we& ; incredibly proud as it’s the fastest and most stable ever. Give it a try as soon as you can, we’re sure you’ll like it as much as we do.
- Runtime performance has improved all over the place! Bitswap, Content Routing and Peer Routing, Datastore, Blockstore, you name it.
- Memory usage has improved as Provider records are now stored on disk.
- We now use Golang 1.7, which produces smaller and faster binaries.
- Connectivity between nodes is stabler than ever, as we fixed transport issues that were previously thought to be NAT-related.
- The - daemon now automatically raises the limit of file descriptors if needed.
- The daemon now automatically runs fs-repo migrations.
- The daemon got new flags:
ipfs daemon --offlinecan be used to disable all swarm networking.
ipfs daemon --migrateautomatically runs any pending fs-repo migrations.
- The Datastore got a few more config options:
Datastore.HashOnReadallows you to verify data on read access.
Datastore.BloomFilterSizetunes the new lookup cache.
And plenty of bug fixes as well as improvements to documentation and test coverage. Take a look at the Changelog.
How to upgrade
Depending on how you initially installed IPFS, there are several ways to upgrade. If you installed IPFS with a pre-built binary, you can either head over to dist.ipfs.io and grab the latest version from there. Or alternatively, from the same page you can grab the
ipfs-update binary, and use it to perform the upgrade for you. If you installed from source, you can simply run
git checkout v0.4.3, then run
Please upgrade your IPFS nodes as soon as you can, so you can take advantage of the improvements.
点对点科技深耘IPFS与Filecoin技术，坚持区块链技术改变未来的信念。点对点 IPFS 数据中心是目前国内技术领先，性价比高、保障优的投资标的。自建杭州数据中心，合作数据中心分布于上海、宁波、河北、香港、斯德哥尔摩（瑞典）等地。点对点数据中心具有优秀的硬件配置与目前国内优质的网络节点资源。点对点科技力求将IPFS爱好者升级为IPFS领军者与受益者，让IPFS颠覆传统互联网，共同开启 WEB 3.0时代。